BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The lakeside campus

I was very anxious and excited about starting class at the new lakeside campus, so i got up early on monday and was on my way to the campus by 7.30am, traffic heading towards the lakeside was terrible, even the motorbike lanes were blocked by cars, I reached the campus at 7.45 and was searching high and low for the class till hazman texted me the exact floor and how to get there. Went in the class and saw mr.winston trying to set up the projector for the slides, not much people were in class as they were still stuck in the jamm. As usual peeps who are late came in with the ''I'm sorry face' and a smile on their face, well luckily mr.winston was understanding enough not to mark them late.


So lecture ended around 9.30 and we all headed to the recezz canteen for refreshments, i was damm hungry and got myself a packet of nasi lemak and iced milo, the nasi lemak was okay for me and the milo was the most satisfying milo i ever drank in my entire life! it's so rich in flavor and it's only 1.80 a cup. But unfortunately for other food like chicken rice,nasi briyani,noodles etc is kinda expensive for canteen food. Plus according to hazman the noodles suck to the max and all he tasted was sweetness in it, well i think we wouldnt wanna fall for diabetes so soon aye?. The classrooms are much more comfortable compared to lcs, new tables and chairs plus the aircond is much more colder too, can still feel cold despite the glazing sun out there, I passed by then lecture theater and it looked good to have class in it, so spacious and the seats are so comfy.


I had a few assignments to do that day so I got home right after class to bathe and drive my car to the campus instead of riding under the hot sun plus i thought i might be lucky enough to find a nice parking, reached the campus and was searching high and low for a parking, there was no parking lot at all near the main block and the futsal court, was driving round and round till somebody got out from a lot, reversed the car in and took my laptop with me to the library to meet up with zoey and gang, we were basically talking instead of discussing, didnt did much and left for Asia cafe for pool, as i was pulling out my car keys from my pocket i had a glaze at my car and saw a thick black line near the fender, turned out to be somebody accidentally hit my car and left without saying bye, thanks la now i gotta pay myself to do touch-ups on it. I fetched zoey to AC and went home, i was so pissed looking at it and i told myself not to drive to the lakeside anymore. I mean come on how could you be so irresponsible? I guess you guys know how it feels right? i dont wish to exaggerate here but sighhhhh what to do, dont even know who did it.


So basically lakeside gave me a very bad and painful experience, to those readers who are reading this, do you guys feel that the security at the campus is rather bad? i see alot of other college students coming to our campus and walking around like it's their own campus. I thought outsiders are not allowed? all this problems need to be improved and i reckon that the management should be aware of what's happening, anyway i gotta continue on my css assignment now peeps. More update on lakeside soon aye. tata

0 comments: