BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The end of the hols

Just a blink of an eye and here comes sunday, quick huh? I just returned from ipoh on saturday and it feels to me like the holidays just started, ahhhh as we all know the holidays are never enough to satisfy. Unpacked and ironed some clothes just now and now im here blogging about the holidays, urgh! i seriously hate myself when i come to a pause during my blog entry, i just dont know how to write and spill it all out here. I've read a few blogs that belongs to some of my course mates, they seem to have the same problem too, well is it that hard to just type out whats on your mind?


I personally have no special talent in blogging or writing, since young my parents know that im the kind who doesn't like writing and doing essays or such that involves me putting in my own words, but for now since i've enrolled into mass communication, its high time i practice and start learning how to blog and give statements or whatsoever. So for the readers who are reading this blog please excuse me if i have vocab errors or i totally suck in blogging k?


Tomorrow's the day that we're gonna be back on track, cant wait for the new start at the lakeside campus, good luck for you guys who are driving there and have fun looking for parking, well for me i am riding my bike there and i assume there's definitely space for me to park my bike, hopefully it doesn't starts raining. shesh! been finding some sources and advertisements online for miss k's assignment and i haven't found the right one, feel like elaborating something on motorsports *grins
going to pyramid later to have dinner with my aunt and cousin, gotta do some shopping for the house too, this is one of the reasons i decided to come back a day earlier just to do some cleaning and sorting out for the house.


Anyway i've been eyeing the new HTC HD 2, they say its kinda fun and user friendly but unfortunately i think its a lil overpriced and i may not need sucha expensive/high end phone, most importantly it serves my needs right? and talking bout phones..........the other day i used the garmin gps that i installed on my n85 to help me find my way to the kompleks sukan negara to fetch a friend from ipoh, I was from sunway and i could have got there way faster if i used the kesas highway, but i was so stupid and i followed the gps directions, it took me through the putrajaya way and i approximately spent almost an hour trying to reach there, the sad part was i wasted at least 7 bucks toll! i could instead use to kesas way and just pay 2.20, here's a head's up for those who are new users, it's better to ask around first rather than just following the gps blindly.


Overall i felt that i've enjoyed myself during the holidays and at least i got back to my hometown to get together with the family, not forgetting my friends and classmates that i got together with few days ago, i felt good and warm, alright i think im gonna wrap this up and start getting on the notes, more updates coming next week aye peepo's. Have a joyful day aye? bye bye :D

0 comments: