BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A new beginning

hello you readers out there! this is my very first post for this blog, so i'll do a simple introduction aye? im daniel and im 18 this year, currently studying at taylors college kuala lumpur doing diploma in mass communication originated from ipoh which is very famous for our very own bean sprout chicken(taugeh ayam) im a 70% chinese and a 30% portugese so my skin tone is a little bit on the dark side , been kinda messy for this month, havent even got the time to get myself a lappie......urgh. As you all know lately taylor's came up with their new gigantic lakeside campus at sunway area right, well as for the school of communication, we're still stuck at the leisure commerce square building and will be moving the following week to the lakeside campus, according to seniors and friends it seems that the lakeside campus are encountering parking problems, alot of students and lecturers cant seem to find a place to slot their car in, to be honest i expected things like this will happen for a institution which is flooded with people, but looking at the design and facilities it really feels very sleek and futuristic, an all in one campus with mini mall,recreation facilities, hostel for boarding students and so on, sounds good right? :) I registered and reported myself a week late due to some reasons, skipped orientation and missed the chance to have some bonding sessions with my course mates and lecturers. I was rather lost and very confused the first day when i stepped into leisure commerce square looking for the programme office to get my timetable and student kit, had no sense of direction at all, asked a few students and luckily they were helpful enough to show me the way, got my timetable and headed to class, i went in and saw this bald guy(alex) with his macbook in class, he introduced himself and said he's late and he's now catching the next class which is miss karmini's class, the class from 8-10 came in and practically all of them are very friendly, got to know a bunch of them and we talked/shared information about ourselves, so right after miss karmini's class alex the bald dude showed me around and briefed me about what i missed, we went to the i.t lab and he helped me to create then log in to my student id, if it wasnt for alex showing me around i think i probally went straight home regardless of what i've missed. Here's a shout out to alex if you're reading this, i really appreciate your help and thanks alot for the pendrive you borrowed me containing all the printouts and documents i need. Thanks man. Class was good today mr.winston explained and discussed about management skills with us and so did he reminded us to keep our blog updated haha, went home straight after class dismissal today and slept during the noon, flipped through the notes and printouts before updating this, it's great being in class and especially when im around my course mates, alright gotta go now for late dinner * pats on head, need to be in bed before twelve to land my ass at class sharp at 8! nightey........

0 comments: